[movie sighting!]

>And I just saw a creamy yellow MkI in Steven King's "Golden Years". >Not
>worth
>watching to get to it though, it's in the second tape, but you can add
> >that to
>your trivia bank.
>
>>"Lyman M. Terni" <ternil@union.edu> wrote:
>>I was just watching Bull Durham, first 30 seconds of the movie, >>white
>>MkII rocc! w00t. Ok, sorry, I just felt the need to share.

A little while back, I noticed an Alpine White (i think) MK II in a scene of
Billy Elliott.  It was kind of a transition scene where they had a shot
looking down a street.  You could see the front yards & driveways of the
houses, and there it sat!

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"