Seafoam?

Since my engine is on it's way out (hint hint) I decided to try this out...
Holly Sh*t!!! I have never seen so much smoke pour out of my car! Good
thing the wind was blowing to the side. My 16V was making more smoke than a
paraffin smoke machine at a heavy metal concert!!! Copious amounts of white
smoke spewed out while I sprayed first then poured the stuff in and then
more when I restarted the car ten minutes later... this was followed by a
good 5 minutes of lighter smoke... WOW!

Idle is a little smoother now. The real test of the lifter noise will come
in the morning when the engine is cold. Idle will be better judged after I
refill the tank on pure fuel, I put some in the gas tank too.

-Raffi