some other parts avaiable for cincy delivery

foxx,
copying the list on this one cause i'm getting delivery status failure
notice when i try to respond directly. all the parts you asked about are
still available, including the rear springs, and all prices are negotiable.
:D

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage/>