folks w/lowered cars, please comment...

> Mine have a decided upward angle, the car also dropped more than an inch
> I think. I can barely get two fingers between the front tire (195-50-15)
> and the fender. Anson

Ok, I think this depends on which H&R race springs ya got.
There are two varieties...the ones we can generally get here and the
german ones that most shops can't get.
Sal (you're on here occasionally aren't you man?) Guzzo has a set of them
on his bunny and that car is down there, but his are supposedly the german
race springs...this might explain the differences in ride height you guys
are seeing.

As for the a arm problem, I'll be very interested to see what the fix
is...I get the feeling my 75 bunny will suffer from this disease one the
FK coilovers are on.

sandor