Kinda OT, anyone in the Boston Mass area that wouldn't mind helping afellow A1 owner?

actually, $750 for a swap, parts/labor included, seems pretty damn cheap to
me.  as a side note, i grew up next town over from malden, and my mom lives
about 10 mins away. of course, she JUST figured out that you can buy gas at
the pump with and atm/credit card, so she probably wouldn't be the one to
offer any technical help. but i digress, as usual...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...