From: Anson Clement [mailto:anarchistbooty@hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 10:57 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: folks w/lowered cars, please comment...

Same here, H&R race springs have caused a rather deplorable state of
alignment. I would certainly be interested in a solution.
Anson
Yup it's lowered (H&R coilovers)=20
Yup, the a-arms are pointing to the heavens.=20
Yup the tie-rods are pointing to glory as well.=20
I'd be interested in a good quality spacer.=20
Joshua=20
Original Message -----------------------=20
Here's a few questions for you all:=20
a) Who out there has lowered their car?=20
b) Of those cars, are your a-arms pointed upwards?=20
c) How about your tie-rods?=20
I ask because I'm working on a mod to relocate the tie-rods to mount
from=20
underneath rather than from above. I'm also having spacers made to move
the=20
a-arms down to level (or slightly downwards) when the car is lowered.
This=20
will cure the bump steer problems that we get when we drop our cars.=20
Lemme know, please. If folks actually need these, I may make some
extras.=20
Thanks!=20
--=20
Scott F. Williams=20
NJ Scirocco nut=20
'99 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS=20
Mazda 323 GTX turbo "assaulted" vehicle=20
Golf GTI 16v "rollycar"=20
ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers wanted."=20