cheap mod: blower intake filter screen

--=====================_1760320000==_.ALT

I was thinking along the same lines... where is your rain tray cover? this
deflect a lot of crap from getting to your air intake and also seals this
fresh air area from the engine bay... I know a lot of people have cracked
ones but you should at least retain the seal.

-Raffi

At 12:05 AM 4/18/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>Cool, good job.  I don't have a problem with large debris but I do have a
>big problem with dust and sand blowing in my eye when i put the fan on
>blast, in both of my cars.  I'm going to have to fab somthing like you did
>except with a finer filter.
>
>Brian 86 16v
>98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--=====================_1760320000==_.ALT

I was thinking along the same lines... where is your rain tray cover?
this deflect a lot of crap from getting to your air intake and also seals
this fresh air area from the engine bay... I know a lot of people have
cracked ones but you should at least retain the seal.<br><br>
-Raffi<br><br>
At 12:05 AM 4/18/2003 -0400, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:<br>
I don't have a problem with large debris but I do have a big problem with
dust and sand blowing in my eye when i put the fan on blast, in both of
my cars.&nbsp; I'm going to have to fab somthing like you did except with
a finer filter.<br><br>
Brian 86 16v<br>