cheap mod: blower intake filter screen

--part1_1c5.7b6dc8f.2bd0d39e_boundary

Cool, good job.  I don't have a problem with large debris but I do have a big
problem with dust and sand blowing in my eye when i put the fan on blast, in
both of my cars.  I'm going to have to fab somthing like you did except with
a finer filter.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1c5.7b6dc8f.2bd0d39e_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Cool, good job.&nbsp; I don't have a problem with larg=
e debris but I do have a big problem with dust and sand blowing in my eye wh=
en i put the fan on blast, in both of my cars.&nbsp; I'm going to have to fa=
b somthing like you did except with a finer filter.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c5.7b6dc8f.2bd0d39e_boundary--