More Mk 1s for sale!

Someone, buy this car.  I can't right now, or I would.  I
owned this car for awhile in the late '90s and probably
never should have sold it - he's not kidding when he says
it's very reliable.  It appeared to me when I had it that
it had always been decently maintained.  The guy I sold it
to did most of the improving, it was pretty stock when I
had it.

Man I miss that car.

Oh while I'm at it, someone should buy Dan May's '79 too -
that's what I replaced this '81 with.  Why?  Because I
wanted black.  (Nevermind that Dan has repainted the car
white.)  I then sold the '79 because the *original* car I
wanted all along (my current black '80 S) finally came up
for sale.

Ok, I'm rambling....    SOMEONE BUY THESE CARS!!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov