Way OT A1 Chassis Related: But Interesting (Realtes to me sellingmy GTI)

This scam was just posted on wired.. its the new nigeria scam...
brian.

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, L F wrote:

> Smells funny to me, too.
>
> Larry
> sandiego16v

88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.