pics

--0-431465703-1050626336=:39583

Hey, thanks for the addtional pics. What's happening is that the files keep bouncing me to the max limit that yahoo.com allows.  I downloaded the pics and deleted the incoming messages so there's some room now, maybe 2Mbyte. You might also try one of my ISP accounts 16victor@zoomtown.com Thanks man,  RonHey did you get the check and the temp tag yet????

--0-431465703-1050626336=:39583

<DIV>Hey, thanks for the addtional pics.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>What's happening is that the files keep bouncing me to the max limit that yahoo.com allows.&nbsp; I downloaded the pics and deleted the incoming messages so there's some room now, maybe 2Mbyte.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You might also try one of my ISP accounts <A href="mailto:16victor@zoomtown.com";>16victor@zoomtown.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks man, </DIV>