still wanted: audi 4k wiring

toby got me a scan of the cruise control wiring from 80-83 audi 4k, which is
similar to the vw wiring, but different from later 4k models. looks like i
need the wiring diagram to an 84+ model (i think i pulled the cc from an 86
or 87) with the 6 pin connector on the switch, so if anyone can help me out,
i'll post a nice juicy tech writeup on the install. thx,

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...