Feeler - MkI A/C setup available soon...

Victor Jr. ('81S) will be here soon, and I'm going to be getting rid of the factory AC.
Apparently it all worked very recently until the PO had the system evacuated to un-install it
himself, which he didn't do.  If all is as good as it's billed to be, I can extract the entire AC
system for any desiring lister for a reasonable price.

And of course, I'll be wanting all the non-AC parts I can get...heater core and box, controls,
etc.

Just a feeler to see who might be interested, preferably in the entire system.

=====
Cheapass Ron
Former owner of '87 Scirocco 16Victor
Future owner of '81 Scirocco S 16Victor Jr.