FS 16V Bentley

--- L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
> You should be ashamed, admitting your old Bentley is in
> mint condition.
> What, you never worked on your Scirocco????
> I'd bet most listers Bentleys are literally falling
> apart.....and what hasn't fallem out/off is nearly
> unreadable for the greasy fingerprints and notes in the
> margins.
> :)

This describes mine to a T as well.  The rear half is in
the garage, I'm not sure where the front half is at the
moment, and some parts are hardly readable through the
greasy fingerprints.

I need another one.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov