[Re: E-brake jam (archives down)]

I got an extra two years out of a really terrible used one by carefully
applying a bit of one of those miracle teflon lubes (that comes in a grey=

squeeze tube) around the edges as the E brake was put on/off a few times.=
 But
I'm fed up with it and it's finally going. All that brake stuff is a terr=
ible
price though.
Cathy

Haygood <haygood@aemail4u.com> wrote:
> Thanks.  I talked to Potter.  He said that A3 calipers are the way to g=
o =

The rebuild kits apparently don't rebuild the e-brake portion of the cali=
per,
just the piston.  So I'll try and find some A3 brakes.