can i put a cam from a solid lifter head into a hydro head?

Not totally different, but enough differences so that it will not work right
away.

You can have a solid cam reground to a hydro specs, but that is a different
story.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

De la part dejesse Neufeld
> Envoyé :	16 avril, 2003 01:47
> À :	scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Objet :	can i put a cam from a solid lifter head into a hydro head?
>

> if i were to swap the one i just got from a 1.6l rabbit into my 86 golf
while i wait for my scirocco to get finished will this work? or are the cams
totally different when it comes to solid vs. hydro heads?