just picked up a 1.6l cam..

<DIV></DIV>
<P><BR>well i went to the wreckers yesterday and found an old rabbit with the top end untouched&nbsp;so i reefed the cam out of it and bought it with the cam gear for 13 bucks! i thought that was pretty good..anyways i am doing a head gasket in my scirocco so i have the original cam out to compare and i was suprised by how much of a visual difference the lobes are in size! .. it looks like its only a difference on one set of lobes tho (either all the exhaust or all the intake) <BR><BR>iam eager to put my car back together and feel&nbsp;how much of a&nbsp;difference there would be.. well, and&nbsp;iam going to port and polish the head while its out anyways so that will add some new life to my car aswell! </P>
<P>oh iam so stoked to put it back together.. if only i didnt have to wait to install a new tranny as well.. argh</P>
<P>anyone know which lobe on each pair of lobes&nbsp;on the camshaft is intake and which is exhaust? thanks<BR>-Neuf<BR></P>
<DIV>-84 Kamei body Scirocco</DIV>