[Re: [(Sorta) New to the list, now XX/XY confusion]]

Madsci <mad-sci@newmail.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 08:08, T Berk wrote:
> > Madsci wrote:
> > <snip>
> > > Girl?! What makes you think I'm a girl?
> > > =

> > =

> > =

> > Aw Damn, I've gone and Internetted myself. Again.
> > =

> > > What she really wants to know of all new Male members is:
> > > =

> > > a) age?
> > > b) married or not?
> > > c) position or job?
> > > d) salary?
> > > =

> > > <ducks and runs for cover!>
> > > =

> > > ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net
> > =

> > =

> > That stuff got me all mixed up (gender wise), and was aided by the
> > recent 'sister of a list member' post. The post I responded to was no=
> > linked to the original (at least in _my_ email program), [Cathy!!!!!]=

> > so I ask forgiveness, and bid you welcome.
> > =

> > =

> > Lost points not being female though. Guys we got.     :])
> > =

> > TBerk
> Hey,no harm, no foul. Now, about that 2 liter block.... Anyone? Anyone
> at all? *grins*
> =

> =

Okay, now you got ME confused. And the whole gender thing is all mixed up=
 on
this list to begin with, LOL. Now add to the confusion, two newer listers=
,
both seeking a 2L, one of each sex. Now if the male of the two wants a 16=
V,
then it's all good, but if BOTH are after an 8V, it's gonna be confusing,=
 and
I bet Sara (the sister of a lister) gets first dibs too...
Cathy