My MK1 FS

Yeah, that's right.  Mine is for sale.
79 MK1 white with 16V seats & black interior, 1.6L G
grind with approx 45k on rebuild, FO transmission, NO
RUST at all, no sunroof, xtra parts, "rebuilt"
POR-15'd gas tank, and a couple issues that still need
to be resolved since I bought the car a few years ago.
 This is a GREAT example that I will only sell to
someone with proper plans to keep it going.  I simply
do not have the time, energy, or money now that I've
got TWO kids, a pressure washing business on the side,
and a MK2 that desperately needs me to build up the
2.0l 16V.  I've been fighting the need(not urge) to
sell this car for about a year & a half but the time
has come.  If you're looking to finish one here it is
in Greensboro, NC.  I've also got a high mileage 2.0L
16V block that I could sell (only with the car) for
someone with proper intentions.  EMAIL ME DIRECT at
sciroccodriver@yahoo.com for more info/pics/etc.  TIA
PS.... $1700 OBO (which means mucho negotiable)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1997 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
1991 16V Passat WAGON 5speed conversion