GRM question

Here can be found the fountain of all GRM knowledge:

http://www.grmotorsports.com/

I would definitely get a subscription to the magazine. Even without the
rules and status of any potential "2004 Grasroots Motorsports
Challenge", it pretty much kicks ass. I've met most of the full-time
crew (the magazine is published in Eastern FL), and they're really cool
guys. Per Schroeder in particular is really into autocross, and
literally "wrote the book" on VW performance...

Neal