Draco's welding is done.

I found my spare indicator. It was still attached to the headlight bucket
assembly. I was looking for just the cover. No wonder. Blond Moment! (well
actually a few hours).

I got the hole in the PS lower front q fixed. I cut and ground, then sand
blasted any remaining rust. Apply the welder, grinder, bondo, self etching
primer, 2 coats of enamel paint & Presto!

I simplified that just a tad. Now for a shower and get the black beauty,
bondo, primer,enamel off of me.

Oh and I forgot to add, the rubberized weather proofer for the inside of the
wheel well.

<Announcer>
This has been a New York Stste Scirocco update. Pictures at 11
<end announcer>

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer