a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!! (So Rantorific)

I have to differentiate between V-Dubbers and V-Dubs, VW and
Volkswagen's... In my mind VW, and V-Dubbs are used to classify air cooled
cars only. Volkswagen is for water cooled. I do not consider my self a
V-Dubber and I never tell people I drive a VW... Volkswagen Baby!

Kinda ercks me like people who say Porsch instead of Porsche!

-Raffi