OT-mail software was: Re: [GRM post part II]

Cathy,

I don't normally complain about this type of thing but could you please
configure your mail reader to "quote" the messages that you reply to with
a "> " so that we don't have to guess what parts of the message are your
replies and what parts are the parts you're replying to?

I've quietly endured your messages for some time but this one kind of put
me over the top since its so long! I'd like to read what you have to say
but its difficult without doing a lot of backtracking to figure out who's
saying what.

Thanks

-Toby

Your e-mail program appears to be:

I'm a Linux user and I have absolutely no experience with Windows mail
software so I don't know how to help you, but maybe other listers will.