cheapass rons quote of the day

with my recent cruise control install, i rediscovered zip ties. i like to
think of them as a classier, thinking man's duct tape.

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA-->Soon to be New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...