[RE: [Re: a Scirocco list CALL TO ACTION!!!]]

Damn Right Dan!!

This is what its all about:

"Wanna impress me? Do your own damn work. Want me to think you're just
another ricer with too much money? Pay your bodyman to build your showcar."

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)