Damn stealerships!!

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Marc Scirocco Qu=E9bec wrote:
> I don't think that owning Sciroccos are the key to financial success, but
> overall, I am sure they do cost less to own than what you might think.

Well said Mark. Back in 1999 when I was smart, I received a generous
scholarship to join geekdom and pursue ECE Ph.D. studies up here in
Canada. I had some extra pocket money for a change and invested some of
this money on Nasdaq, and to try to stay sane after signing up for
4 more years of university, I blew the rest on a whim to buy a 1981
Scirocco S. Guess which one was the better investment? Stocks: prolly
barely worth 25% of what they were. Scirocco: likely worth 110% of what
it was. :-)
Kareem
1981 S
1988 2L 16v