De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Kevin S
Envoyé : 9 avril, 2003 23:43
À : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Damn stealerships!!

I just talked to my friend, he mentioned a dealership in town that is
selling an 85 scirocco GTI. It is in mint condition with 330,000km on it.
Very nice very clean. Used to be the Owners/founders car before he passed
away, now they are selling it. Their asking price is $7000 Canadian. These
guys are known for over pricing cars. There is a sweet GTI on the lot for
$14,500. I just hate dealerships!!!!