Megasquirt question...

Dan, you're an ass.  No, just kidding.  :)
Actually, I didn't have the link on-hand and I got an idea in between my classes, so I didn't have time to go searching for it, but what I was interested in is whether it had MAP sensor compensation... which as you point out, it does.
BTW - what does "cluge" mean?