Megasquirt question...

>I don't have the schematics on-hand, but does anyone know if this >system
>could be used with forced induction?  Would you just have to >hardwire it
>to squirt more fuel, or is there a way you could attach a >vacuum/boost
>line and somehow use that as a signal for fuel?  Thx...

Well, I don't know this from experience, but I'm guessing yes based on these
facts:

Wing Gee is said to have an operational Megasquirt system.
The only car that I'm aware he has is a Mk1 with a turbo'ed G60 in it.

But if he did that, would there be much point to swapping in the G60?  Maybe
ease of turbo install?  I thought one of the main reasons for a turbo G60
setup was that the digifant was already set up for FI applications.

So, I guess I don't really know.  I haven't heard anything from Wing in
forever, and his site hasn't been up since I can remember.

If you guys haven't noticed, I tend to "think out loud" and it tends to
carry over into my emails.  :P

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"