What to use for engine bay gunk?

Yep, Purple Power is da bomb. Big Mac McGarvey turned me on to it this past
weekend. On the way south we discovered that the clutch was slipping and the
cause was a blown input shaft on the transmission. Brian said, " hey we
don't have anything to loose". So we flooded the clutch with Purple Power
and hit it with the power washer at the car wash. Got us through about 20
drag runs and 8 autocross runs. For that matter it got me from Gainesville,
FL back to New England with another tranny fill. Powerful stuff!

Rick Alexander