too much oil!?

--0-1710431525-1049851263=:43083

Just finished replacing my oil pump.  I put in about 5.1 quarts of Mobil 1 15w-50(the extra .1 is from filling the oil filter with a different bottle).  Now I read the Bentley and it says to put in 4.7, I'm nearly half a quart over.  Will this hurt anything?  My engine will leak it off in a few weeks, but should I remove the extra now?  If so how do you remove just half a quart without spilling?  Thanks-

Rob