intermitent oil light?

Haynes should work too. Most just concider the Bentley the Bible to our cars
because of the detail in them.

Changing the filter would change the amount of flow and can change the
volume of oil you put in. Possibly try a diff weight of oil too? I'm no
expert but it's a possibility. Mine flashes until my engine starts getting
warm but then goes off and stays off. I will be changing oil soon too. We'll
see what happens then.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)