New User- 16V Scirocco for sale

Hi People,

Hope everyone is doing well, despite what's going on in our crazy
world.  For those of you looking for something fun to do take a look at
this:

1987 16V Scirocco
127K miles
PM, PW, PDL, MFA, Heated rear view mirrors, Sunroof
Newer timing belt, V belts, valve cover gasket, plug wires, fuel filter,
battery and cables, headlights, fog lights, brake fluid flush, coolant
flush, etc.
resprayed metallic burgundy (looks black at nite)- has 2 dents otherwise
OEM straight
Neuspeed Swaybars
Eibach springs
Momo Corse steering wheel
Good tires- Yoko Guardex front, and Michelin XGT rears (195/60/14's)
Car runs great and  with perfect engine compression
There is slight rust at bottom of drivers door, near hinge area, and
surface rust on the 2 dents, one which is on drivers quarter panel. This
will make a great project car, rally car, parts car, or can be driven as
is (safely and legally).
The car is not perfect, has it's minor issues, as most cars do, and I am
pricing it to sell quickly, at many 100's less than it's market value.
Price is firm at $995.
Location: Whitewater, Wisconsin, 53190
Please call me or write for pics, etc.
Gary.....worldcyclist@earthlink.net
541.334.8485

1980 Callaway Stage 2+ Scirocco (possibly for sale)
1991 Alfa Romeo 164L 3.0 5spd
1976 Eagle 05 40' diesel RV conversion (FS)
LOTS of high end bicycles and parts (FS)