[RE: 16v model year differences]

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

> Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:
> Don't give Daun any ideas -- he drove my '90 325i this
> weekend and swears
> he's buying one now.  That engine is just Buttah.
>
> Jason
>
> Yeah, you and that damn car. Before long it's gonna be
> the
> Scirocco/ex-Passat/325i list. Mmmm, sweet creamy
> buttah...that is one yummy
> engine.
> Cathy

That *does* seem to be the way the list is shaping up 'eh?
I've kinda thought about an old E30 to knock about in for
awhile, and this weekend certainly didn't help.

However, realistically, a car or two would HAVE to go, I
really have too many.

Ooooh, but then again, dad will need a car at the end of
the month....   could always borrow it.  <EG>

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov