[It lives again! A Big Thank You...]

 13 hours start to finish, including 3 hours of =

food breaks and all kinds of goofing around, the swap was compete and the=
 =

new motor purring like a kitten.

And thanks Jason for handing me the keys to the "kitten", purr is NOT a w=
ord
that applies, I'm still smiling. It'll be quite a while before I get to d=
rive
my own again (it's winter again). I'm sure you'll have to sneak it throug=
h the
neighbourhood for a while after the "quiet" run I made through there. Not=
ice
he didn't mention the species of cat, it's not anything you'd have as a h=
ouse
kitty...roar is closer than purr.

         =

And Jim, the forces of the universe got back at me today for not travelli=
ng
with you (I still feel bad). Today was, well, interesting. I'll send you =
guys
pictures. But the weekend was fun!
Cathy