5 pt Harness securing

I would drop the tank if I was to put the hooks in the floor. I could
possibly put a bar across the c-pillars but I need to get the right bar to
be legal for autoXing and safety on the street. Although if that hole was
lower than where the shoulder strap attatches here in the US I could just
leave the regular belts in if I'm being lazy and dont want the harness or if
someone else doesn't like harnesses.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)