Flywheel Swap

It'll fit as long as you use the larger clutch/pressure plate combo
with it.  As for the timing marks, to be absolutely sure about correct
timing, use an "advancing" (?) timing gun - which will allow you to use
the 0 deg. TDC mark when timing the engine.  BTW, the flywheels I've
seen either have a 3 or 6 deg timing mark...

HTH,

Mark.
80 S
81 S

 --- "W. Hawker" <willhawk@shaw.ca> wrote: > Spring has sprung, and the
snow is in retreat. Time to get the cars