eek! someone please help!

--part1_1d1.6b0b45f.2bc057ea_boundary

I remember when my clutch cable broke, well it didn't really break but it
stretched, and the pedal fell to the floor, I could not tell just by looking
at it that something was wrong with the cable.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_1d1.6b0b45f.2bc057ea_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I remember when my clutch cable broke, well it didn't=20=
really break but it stretched, and the pedal fell to the floor, I could not=20=
tell just by looking at it that something was wrong with the cable.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d1.6b0b45f.2bc057ea_boundary--