Weather Report , was: scirocco.org down?

Pat,
Man, we could have used that to make a life sized Team Scirocco logo at
Cincy! Wouldn't that have been fun?!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)