To make it on topic "the cat's name is scirocco"

That video is actually a pared down version of the original. In the
original there is about 10 seconds of video after the incident.

You can clearly see the cat run away really pissed off in it.

Also of interesting note, the video is actually for a Nokia phone. My
guess is it's for a foreign country...the ASPCA wouldn't take too
kindly to it here.

Lyman