To make it on topic "the cat's name is scirocco"

  Not to worry, cats are incredibly resiliant, a hit like that will piss it
off, confuse or scare it, or all of that at once. Cats bounce, I have one
that proves that now and then when he falls off a second floor banister,
goofy beast is still the same.
  But I do have to watch that again that was too funny! :D