Cali, get your wrench on

Rain or or shine I'm wrenching on the car this weekend at Jeff's.

If you have a free hand stop on by so I can get the lump out of his driveway
and his wife's hair  ;-)

Directions:

101, take the Marsh exit towards the west.

If coming from the south, make a right at the 3rd light (1 exit, 2 overpass,
3 take it)

If from the north make a right on the second light (1 exit, 2 take it)

Follow the road to the right, it doubles back. Make a left on Hoover, then a
left on 16th. House is on the right

Addy is: 1049 16th street, Redwood city.

If you have a strut bearing tool please bring it - I found out mine is for
newer cars .. DOH!

My cell: 408 504 0805   if you get lost or whatnot.

Thanks!