*real* R/C car

begin  quote on Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:28:36 -0800
by Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com>
> The '69 Charger A.K.A. General Lee used in the series were powered by
> a 318ci, 383ci, or 440ci engines with 4 barrel carbs, no six packs how
> sad... . Don't ask how I know... I just do.
>
> Never heard of a 426 Hemi General Lee but that doesn't mean there
> never was one.  Most replicas I've seen have either 440's or 426 Hemi
> motors...
>
> 426 Hemi was best known in Barracuda, or as it was know Hemi 'Cuda.
> See and listen to  'Phantasm' for a nice Hemi 'Cuda

Yeah, the full size R/C car was cool, but is this really the list to be
talking about obese outdated lumps of iron designed to sluggishly haul
nineteen-fifties cruise ships around?

Real cars go fast round corners too.

--Andrew

--