down to 2100lbs...

--0-1154307964-1049262570=:2927

Normally my mostly stock '83 Rocco is 2260lbs(full tank).  In the past week I have removed most of the vacuum lines and charcoal canister, as well as my rear seat, luggage cover, and subwoofer/amp.  With those items removed, my rocco(with A/C, US bumpers, a 90% full tank of gas, and a spare tire) weighs 2100lbs.  My goal is to get it to 2000lbs(or less), and still retain A/C.  Anyone know how much weight euro bumpers save?  Any other weight-saving ideas?  The downside to all this is my rocco still has stock suspension and fresh Boges, sits so high it looks like a 4x4.

-Rob