[OT] Jetta GLX w/very high miles

That is pretty high mileage.  I am looking for a 97-99
MK3 GTI-vr6 or Jetta GLX under 50K myself.  Pretty
hard to come by.

I would avoid it simply bacause it is a '95.  That was
the worst year for VW's since the late 70's.  IT is
the first year of the MK3 jetta paltform.  I believe
it was the first year they used the Puebla, MX plant
for US distribution, and had many quality control
problems that were non existant in later (96+) MK3's

My .02