2.0 is in

List,

Just wanted to let u know that I now have a 2.0 Scirocco put in by the Guys
a Shine Racing in Walpole MA.  No real problems yet except 3 of 4 bolts that
hold the water pump on vibrated out.  (I shut the car off before anything
bad happened.)  About 500 miles on the engine.  Only a lil bit of oil, but
Tons more torque.  I'm not going above 5500 rpms until I get my Autotech
Fuel Ingection Module replaced.  Its so nice a smooth.

They said "treat ur tranny like its Glass"
.....hmmm no more "Hollywood 180's Iguess huh?  That and I still need new
fuel injectors.  Other than that I love the new 0 mile engine.  A lightened
Flywheel was put in the completely rebuilt motor which has Josh Wyte's old
European Intake Cam.  And yes its a 2.0 head.

TTYL,
Mickey
88 16v 2.0 (ooo yeah)