From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Rick Alexander
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 2:22 PM
To: Krazy Horse; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: G60 ?'s

To my knowledge the G60 FPR is 3.5 Bar. The TB is a different lay out as
it
has a port for atmospheric pressure that get closed as the throttle is
opened. I do not know if it will work on a normally aspirated engine.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/
http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/