[Scirocco involved in Kennedy assassination?]

Robbie Cotner <robw_z@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

Hey all, this is stupid but I was just watching the history channel, they=
 were
running a show called "the men who killed kennedy", looks to have been fi=
lmed
in the late 80's.  They had footage of a garage where Lee Harvey Oswald
apparently used to spend a lot of his time, in it was 5 cars including a =
white
Scirocco 16v:)-

Rob

We get a complete history of our used cars here, would that ever be wierd=
turn up a "familiar" name like that on the list of POs...could account fo=
r a
car changing hands a lot!
Cathy, not recognizing any names of my car's POs, thank goodness!