[Re: Another one bites the dust (don't drive like an idiot!).]

"Tobias ><" <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com> wrote:

Euro lights look uncracked .. what shape are the wheels in. Damn, and to =

think I just saw that car in person at Cincy.

and the two 16v's in the junk yard .. and the other Rocc ... we're starti=
ng =

to run out :)

Add five or six more, I did a fast junkyard run to the yard that used to =
have
all the MkII's. ALL, all half dozen, gone. (in their place a sorry array =
of
Golfs and Jettas). They were on death row I suppose, but still it's a bit=

depressing. Worse yet to hear that one that had been alive and well is so=

badly bent. I often wonder how many are left alive.
Sorry to hear it, hope you can use it as an excuse to do a rescue effort =
on
another. But that totally sucks.
Cathy