Another one bites the dust (don't drive like an idiot!).

I have an 85 8v willing to be sold for 8-900$, runs like a champ

ATS - Patrick Bureau
'91 F250 7.3L Diesel, Super cab, 8ft Bed, 5th wheel.
'98 Jeep Cherokee
'85 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Scirocco GTX.
'85 8v Titian Red Scirocco (daily Driver)